Friday, November 18, 2011

Vampire Obsession...


Tonight Spencer took me to dinner at The District, and it just so happens to be the opening night of the newest Twilight movie... sorry the names escapes me... okay I'm not sorry actually. Anyway I couldn't help but to feel so sad for all of these women living in their pathetic fantasy land, and deserting their husbands on a Friday night to watch teenage boys with their shirts off. I read the books before they were popular... right when the last one came out is when everyone became obsessed... and I thought they were good until the last one when I became repulsed by the idea of a teenage boy imprinting on an infant.... yeah that's straight up nasty! Seriously though, this is fantasy. Why can these middle aged women not realize that and separate that? Are their lives so awful that they need to have this escape? Have I mentioned that 2 years ago at cheer camp, they surprised all the girls to see the last movie that came out... and being a coach/chaperon, I had to go. Kill me!!! The screaming and the sighing and the tears just about killed me. That was straight up torture! I feel bad for the husbands of these women. I hope that when these vampire obsessed middle aged women go home, their husbands play hours of x-box instead of listening to a recap of the movie.... Harsh? Maybe... but I find this obsession to be a little nasty and quite disturbing. But I do love this music video!!!! Straight up truth! Plus it will get stuck in your head for hours!!!! It's so GREAT!!!! Let's be honest though... have you ever met a guy who likes those books? I never have.... and I know a lot of guys that have those tendencies. I side with the boys on this one ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment