Tuesday, November 6, 2012

4 Months Old!!!

I cannot believe that Aniston is already 4 months old! Where did the time go? Seriously, it feels like yesterday that she was just a little pink line on a pregnancy test. Fun Fact: We learned on November 10th, 2012 (on our 2 month anniversary) that I was pregnant, after I bawled my eyes out over a Jamba Juice spill.  At her doctor's appointment this morning we learned that she is 15lbs 7oz (chunky monkey) 24.75 inches long and pretty much the most awesome baby ever! When it comes to shots, this child is a champ! She is just starting to laugh (pretty much the funniest thing ever), she's starting to roll over (her chubbiness may be contributing to her slowness to accomplish this), and the doctor told us we could attempt rice cereal, but she couldn't figure out how to use the spoon... handicap. But that's okay. We'll keep trying! I have so much love for this baby! Everyday is a new and wonderful experience! Plus she has THE most adorable chubby cheeks and dimples!






Also we voted!!!! Of course I had to get a sticker for Aniston... or maybe I just took Spencer's and put it on her. Here's to an awesome night of watching the news and hoping America made the best decision!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment