Thursday, August 18, 2011

Introducing Howard...

It’s been forever!!! Between moving into the new apartment, having no internet yet, cheer “hell week”, bridals, other wedding stuff, and just life, I haven’t had time to blog. And boy have I missed it! I have so much to catch up on! Everything from a surprise bridal shower to before and after pictures of the apartment. But I would like to introduce you to Howard… Spencer and I would love to have a dog, but between 3 jobs for me…. Did I tell you I got a job teaching???? And another cheer job???? On top of coaching???? Loving life, and Spencer also just started a new job… well basically we just don’t have time for a dog right now. So we settled for a fish. I have an extensive history with betas, and for some reason I always pick out the handicap ones… Howard is no exception. Howard has a tick and he’s also kind of a jerk. But we’re hoping that he will warm up to us soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment