Monday, August 29, 2011

Surprise Bridal Shower...

So a few weeks ago I got a call from a cheer parent asking if I could meet her for a meeting. Meeting with parents always concerns me because I never know what is going on... if it's good or if it's bad... Parents are a scary thing. So I show up at Red Robin (YUM) and she takes me back to a table and there are almost all of my girls and a couple parents there to surprise me. I felt bad becuase that morning we had had a super rough practice and I had yelled a lot, but apparently we all got over that quickly. It was a lot of fun and it made me feel special. Those girls are AWESOME!!!! Please excuse the group photo... none of us look flattering and that's super sad...






2 comments:

  1. Yea! So fun. You look adorable in your bride to new gear. So excited for you...its getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful and that looks like you had so much fun! Just 10 days! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete