Wednesday, August 24, 2011

R.I.P Howard

Yes it's true.... Howard has already passed on. Spencer and I are going to make GREAT parents! Haha. Oh well. Sorry about not posting! I miss it so much! My life is pretty much insane at the moment! Tomorrow I will be spending 6 hours, from 3-9 outside in the hot sun watching my girls do their thing at our first game. Anyone care to join me. I am going to have a SWEEt tan for wedding day, which is in 17 days! Can you believe that? Dang! Anyway besides coaching and wedding stuff I have also had training for my new job, which I think will end up being AMAZING! Anyway life is busy and we still don't have internet, so thanks parentals for letting me steal your wireless and eat your food!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love you! How did you kill a beta fish!? They are indestructible! Good things it's not a true measure of your amazing children skills! Love you!

    ReplyDelete