Friday, September 2, 2011

New Apartment

So I have been living alone in mine and Spencer's apartment for the past month. Scary at first, but I really forgot how much I love not having roommates. It's always so clean and the way I want it. After I had put up the decorations I already had, Spencer thought he would do his part and put up some of his "decorations" which consisted of toys and a figurine of Mr. Miagi... most of them came down needless to say. We haven't bought everything we need for the house like a rug and some curtains, but it works for now. Also please notice Spencer's GIANT chair! It's super comfortable, but it takes up like half of the room.... not sure what to do there. any suggestions? Loving having the love sack around though! It's not much, but we don't need much and it's cheap and has a great gym and pool. And that is all we need.





No comments:

Post a Comment