Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter... Woes?

I am thinking about taking a leave of absence. A leave of absence from the blog, from my friends, and from the life I currently know. I am a good person, whose karma is never going to catch up, or so it seems. I'm tired of being treated like crap from my friends who I give every part of myself too. I give and give and give, but I guess I'm not worth enough for them to return that favor. So if I don't write for a while... or don't answer my phone... or don't return your texts... it's because I'm focusing on myself, my life, and what's most important. Time for me to start being a little selfish. I am no longer a push over. I am taking a stand in my own life. But here's my pictures from Easter... still hating holidays by myself. BLAH! At least my sister was kind enough to let me spend the day with them. My niece makes everything that much better and she's someone I would never cut out, because she gives it all back without hesitation. Obviously I am seriously bitter and hating life. Anyway we dyed inappropriate Easter eggs... not posting all of the pictures but Kim made an Indian one that was pretty sweet and I wrote a declaration of how much I hate boys, and I stabbed an egg, and none of them were cooked all the way though, so here's your egg on drugs. Chris and I were really upset that they weren't cooked cause all we truly wanted to do was eat them... Cortney and I took a walk today and recorded this special message for the fam. Excited to see my Daddy tomorrow! Oh and here's a picture of how curly my hair could be... I took a shower with my hair up and the moisture totally curled my hair and I am in love with the curls! All natural baby. Oh and I took all of these pictures on the Ipod. That's AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment