Sunday, April 17, 2011

Red & White

Yesterday, I took a break from playing nurse and went to the Red and White game at University of Utah with Kim and her family and some friends. You know the game where it's Utah vs. Utah.... haha. For a "practice" game there were an awful lot of people there. Could've been because it was free... Anyway Cortney wore her little cheerleader outfit... wonder who bought that for her? The weather was amazing! The people behind us were entertaining. And we ordered way to much food at The Pie afterwards. Let me just say cheese pull-aparts could possibly be the best thing ever created. Or maybe it's their ranch, which I discovered that they make it instead of buying it. I definitely put in a request for them to start selling it by the gallon. I myself would buy at least 3 gallons at a time! I always feel amazingly sick after I eat there, but it's always so worth it! It was a good day and now I'm sick. Awesome. Please Pay close attention to the 80 year old man with the giant Utah hat and the picture where Chris and Cortney each have their own bag of chips... Like father like daughter. Oh and please ignore my whiteness. I just couldn't resist shorts. So I opted out to blind people with my legs instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment