Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A New Man Friend & The End of Lent!

First, we should pay no attention that I have eaten Taco Bell twice in two days... I went 40 long days without it and at the current moment I'm suffering a brief spell of depression... more about that later. Anyway Taco Bell has been amazing and the soda... eh... I could probably do without that, but it's nice to have the freedom to drink it again. Like I didn't have it before right? It was all self-imposed and I'm not even Catholic. Anyway I came back to work after putting some stuff in storage yesterday and a new man friend has graced my computer. His name is Indiana Jones and he is awesome. Loving the new work environment. Loving work. It's a good thing. And yes, those are purple walls. AWESOME! So back to the depression thing... I spent all weekend taking care of a friend who got his wisdom teeth out and as silly as it sounds, I loved every single second of it. I LOVE having someone that I can take care of and push all my energy towards, it makes me feel needed and wanted and just awesome. But now, my friend is better and I am blasted with the realization that I am alone... Suck. At least I have Indy to keep me company at work! Oh and I also get to destroy the hopes of many teenage high school girls next week at cheerleading tryouts... Okay so that's probably not the right way to look at things, but I am excited because I love tryouts! American Idol tryouts, So You Think You Can Dance tryouts... basically the only part of those shows I watch. Will never get enough of people making a fool of themselves. Cheers to being an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment