Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Taco Bell Day!

I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day. Most Valentine's Day's growing up I had a special someone but something always felt a little off to me. 8 years ago when I got to college, even though I was in my first serious relationship, I decided to forgo the presents and flowers and ask if we could just go to Taco Bell instead. I spent 2 more Valentine's Day's with this boy and every year we did the same thing... Taco Bell. After we broke up I continued this delicious tradition
every year and Spencer and I enjoyed this tasty tradition last night for our first February 14th
together. In our house it's known as Taco Bell Day... not sure what I'm going to do when the kids get old enough to understand what's going on, but we'll just wait and see. But really, even though
the baby did not love it (someday it will!!! All of my children will) it was amazing and it's genius. We spent $12.50 exactly and got just as full and satisfied (well Spencer was satisfied... as was I for the first little while) as we would have gotten from spending $100 at some fancy place. I'm
glad that Spencer didn't question my weird tradition and was just as excited as I was to celebrate Taco Bell Day. He's a good man!!!!
Yes... this was taken before we ate... 18 weeks!!!


Please baby... start liking my favorite food ever!!! Please!!!!

1 comment: