Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Want to Sing Again...


I am a little annoyed that blogger doesn't allow you to upload sound clips.... Really? Remember when I recorded a song on my IPod last year and then my Dad used it to teach during one of his classes at BYU Idaho? I know the video is a little cheesy, and my recording starts at 50 seconds in to the video, but listening to this the other day really made me want to learn new songs and record again, but I do not have the energy. I found a song that I would love to sing and play but I am too exhausted to do it and when I sing lately it makes me gag. That makes me really sad.... hopefully someday soon. I know it's not the best recording, and it could've been better if I had used a real piano instead of a keyboard, but I think it's decent... Someday soon I will record something again... even if it's just on my IPod. For now my baby will continue to listen to and love Les Miserables. Have I mentioned how excited I am that my baby moves (dances) like crazy when I play any song, especially Little People, from Les Miserables? I LOVE it!!!! Not even my first intake of caffeine (Baja Blast from T.B. THE BEST) being pregnant on Taco Bell Day made the baby move that much! Hooray for music!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing! Honestly I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whitney! Have I told you I am so jealous of your bangs? I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man!! I had forgotten how good you are!!! Aww, makes me miss choir with Swear.

    -Jenny (Carrington) Walker

    ReplyDelete