Tuesday, March 6, 2012

All Grown Up

The entire Kinville clan was able to go to church together this Sunday because Jake turned 16... Can you believe that? Ryan turns 13 this week so that's a little weird also... I guess we are all old considering I'm 26... We are all grown up! We normally all get together for Sunday dinners at Mom's house (this I will miss terribly!) but I have never taken a picture. Instead I chose to take it after trying to convince myself for the first two hours of church that I did not need to throw up. Don't judge! I know that I really need to make sure that I get in all the quality time I can with these people for the next 5 weeks, cause I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry everyday after we move because I miss them so much!
While roaming the church halls I saw this letter on the bulletin board and I just had to take a picture! I thought this was great! This kid apparently "lost" the numbers of 2 girls he met at a YSA activity and wrote this letter, including their full names, to get those numbers back into his possession. Man, I do not miss being single! A+ for effort single Tyler. A+.
Also my fingers are swelling quite nicely.... My feet are too actually, but due to the worry that my tattoo will distort I avoid looking at them. I never should have gotten that tattoo... My bad. It actually hurts a little to get my ring off at night... Lovely muffin top finger.
Cortney decided that she wanted to see if she would fit into the baby's car seat... yeah not so much. She did however manage to pass along a wonderful cold which I am enjoying thoroughly today. She is so excited to have a cousin. She does argue with me about the name... I tease her and say it's going to be Ellyette and she will yell... not just speak... but yell back "Lyla" and then we banter for a few minutes just because I think it's funny to get her all worked up. I am going to be a wonderful parent! Poor kid is going to need therapy if we don't name the baby Lyla... She is 100% convinced that's the name. We actually stumbled upon another name that we added to the list, thanks to Toddlers and Tiara's... Aniston. We have already gotten so much slack about our other names and I'm sure this one will get some too, but it's our kid. We'll name her what we want. The only problem with Aniston is that my name is Jennifer... that could be weird, but I really like it. Also spell check hates all our names...
Our friend Asian Jason (not offensive) took us to a pregnant ladies paradise with his future wife and daughter a few nights ago. It was wonderful... I ate too much and felt sick, but anywhere that I can get nachos and salad and ranch with rolls and fried shrimp all at the same time, is AMAZING! So glad I was feeling decent enough to actually eat. Pretty sure I got my money's worth!
Spencer and I have both become obsessed with these lately. Reeses are always better when they are in the shape of something. A Christmas Tree or an Easter Egg... so much better. I also introduced Spencer to the white chocolate Reeses... his life will never be the same.
Spencer and I have discovered that we have a talent for puzzles... not only did we get married and alienate ourselves from the rest of the world, but we have turned 90. It took us about 3 hours and 2 disks of Arrested Development, but we did it all in one sitting. I moved about a thousand times because I couldn't get comfortable no matter how I was sitting, but done and done. I am totally craving fried shrimp again.... that's a problem. It's not even 10am yet.
And then, since I am super awesome, I got gas for $2.89. Thank you Smith's for your awesome deals. I thought saving .30 cents was cool... my Dad is almost up to $1 off his gas... Just one more reason I will miss Utah. There's no Smith's in Rexburg...
Lastly, I am very upset and annoyed about this... we ordered a few flowers from Forever 21 cause they are ridiculously cheap and no one will ever mistake my daughter for a boy, and this is how it came in the mail... Really? I know it was a super cheap order (they really do have killer deals on hair accessory's) but that's no reason to treat my mail like trash... Also please notice the muffin top finer in the background... Oh well... Everything was there so that's good. I'm just super irritable at the moment I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment