Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chocolate Milk...




I am OBSESSED! That is all..... Okay so not really. I'm pretty sure that I could drink like gallons and gallons of chocolate milk a day! I'm thinking that's a pretty good thing considering I cannot stand the taste of regular milk at all and the only other dairy product I eat in large amounts is cheese. Gotta give my baby calcium in some form. In case you didn't know, we're hoping for a healthy child. Also, I think I will have to make the bus driver stop at a grocery store when I'm in California on the way to the hotel from the airport so that I can stalk up and not spend like $5 on a 16oz bottle of chocolate milk at the park. Then again who knows... by that time my chocolate milk phase may have ended... that makes me sad. Also can I just say that I love love love that my baby craves taco bell just as much as she craves chocolate milk! I will have the child that doesn't want french fries, but instead wants tacos! This makes me very happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment