Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Good Days Than Bad...

We had to have another ultrasound today because last time we had one Baby girl wouldn't give them quite everything they needed to see. I was definitely not opposed to having another one. I love being able to see her move and to know that she is doing okay and that she is still a she. I will admit though... I get super anxious and nervous before doctors visits because I freak myself out worrying that something bad has happened or that there won't be a heart beat... I watch too many medical shows I think. But today she was super active (as she is almost all the time) and she did a good job at giving the doctor what he needed to see. I feel relieved knowing she is growing and doing well considering how rough it was there for a while. I still have some really bad days and most days I'm super nauseous, but I can definitely say I have more good days than bad now. I am so grateful that Spencer has been able to go with me to every doctors appointment. He has been such a huge help and support, it's just awesome! I loved watching him today rather than the monitor because he just got so excited to be able to see her and watch her move. He hasn't been able to feel her because every time I think she's kicking hard enough, she stops right when he puts his hands on my stomach... stubborn. But he is just going to make the best Dad...
Yawning... I think she was getting bored of the ultrasound... she also really hates having them done. She just moves and kicks and does all kinds of crazy things inside me when having an ultrasound done. She also hates having my knees supporting the laptop while I'm laying down and typing... She's pretty upset with me right now and kicking in retaliation.
Chubby little arm. Hooray for chubby 1 pound babies!
This is what Spencer likes to call our Terminator picture. It's a view of her face, but the placenta is in the way so it wasn't the best picture, but her one eye definitely looks terminatorish.
And we can always count on her giving us a lovely picture of her foot. But let's be honest... besides the smell of a baby, the best part are the tiny little feet and hands...

It was great to have an ultrasound today, because even after 4 weeks she has grown and changed so much! I still am in shock that there is a little person inside of me growing and moving and yawning... So weird... But also really really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment