Thursday, April 19, 2012

Last of Nationals...

Tired of blogs about Nationals yet.... Here are the last few pictures I'd like to share. I'm still obviously not over how well my girls did. Still amazed by them and it's almost been a month ago now! A lot of the girls bought Nationals sweatshirts and they loved finding the school name on them.... Love that school spirit!

This is the moment when we got our names called for finals!!! Still can't believe I ever doubted that they didn't make the top 11... Silly Jenn! I should've known better! We were all so excited!
Here's the picture I was talking about when I ran over to the girls to congratulate them on their accomplishment! I was so excited and baby girl was kicking like crazy!
Obviously a little emotional at this point... But I really love how the girls have their arms around each other. They really grew so close on this trip and really became united.
Well there you go.... The last of Nationals. Thank you Copper Hills and my JV girls for giving me such an amazing and wonderful opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment