Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Maternity Pictures!!!

Today, which happens to be our 7 month anniversary, we got to take some maternity pictures. They were taken by my wonderful sister Kim who has, in the past 9 months, taken our engagements, bridals, and our wedding pictures, and she is super talented! You can see her other work here. Can I just tell you that I love that I can get pictures taken in the morning and have them edited and to me by 5pm that same day? She is AMAZING! Baby girl Ahlstrom decided that she wanted to hide up in my ribs so unfortunately I didn't look so big this morning. We may take some more when we visit later. Not loving the fat girl face I am acquiring, but Kim really did a good job and I had a blast! Thank you Kim!!!














4 comments:

  1. Soooooo stinking adorable! I love all of these...you look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking gorgeous Jen!!!!!! Love them all! Frame idea is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! You are so sweet... both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen you are just so dang cute!!! I got your message and I will call you next week Good luck with the move. Talk to you soon
    nat

    ReplyDelete