Thursday, April 12, 2012

My New Favorite Shirt

While we were in California for Nationals, everyone who made it to finals was buying this shirt... I did not want to be an exception. I have a love of long sleeved white t-shirts and since we made it to finals I just thought it would be awesome to have. Well the girls beat me to the store. They bought me a shirt, big enough to fit the belly, and then they all signed the back of it with their graduation year. I was so surprised and so thankful! Don't worry... I cried. I just felt so extremely blessed to have 14 girls who would think of doing that for me and making it just a tad bit more personal and special. I don't think that every coach is lucky enough to have that bond with their team... I think every coach should, but then again I think a lot of things. Really missing those girls right about now! On a brighter note, for those of you who don't read facebook, I have an interview for a cheer coaching position in Rexburg Monday morning. It's at the Jr. High coaching 8th and 9th graders, you know preparing them for high school, so I'm thinking way low stress and a much more relaxing atmosphere. I'm thinking it could be awesome, but we will just have to wait and see. I'm just not sure how one stops coaching after doing it even for a season. I don't think I'm ever going to want to stop coaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment