Saturday, September 8, 2012

2 Months Old!!!

On the 5th, Aniston turned 2 months old! (Yes, this is delayed... I'm a working Mom now and some of my priorities have shifted) I cannot believe she's that old already!
(This was the best shot she would give me)

She is such a sassy and smiley little girl! She loves to eat and will eat absolutely anything that is put into her mouth... this includes medicine! Whenever she is hungry and screaming for food, the second we put the burp cloth on top of her tiny chest (to catch her messes) she stops crying and starts smiling and kicking her feet. She definitely knows that mean food! Spencer may or may not have used this trick just to calm her down without the reward of food. That did not turn out so well. Ani is sleeping 6-8 hours solid a night, which is soooooooooo AMAZING! The first night she slept a full 8 hours, I didn't even wake up at all. I felt a little guilty that I didn't wake up to make sure she was breathing, but I must have been exhausted! If she does wake up after 6 hours, she quickly eats and then is back to sleep for about 2-3 more hours. She has decided that she likes baths (just not the one she had last night) as long as Spencer doesn't touch her head. And of course she's smiling away! I love how she is starting to recognize Spencer and I so much! When we where in Utah, there were several times where she would just scream until she was held by either Spencer or I. It might be mean, but I loved that! Aniston has such an amazing way of making me feel needed and wanted! The only time I don't love this is in the wee hours of the morning. We took her in for her 2 month checkup and she was in the 56% for both weight and height... I have myself a proportioned baby folks! She now weighs 11lbs and is 22 1/2 inches long! She still seems so tiny to me though! She's definitely still wearing her newborn clothes and 0-3 month clothes are rather large on her... but that just means her clothes will last longer so I'm okay with that! She also got the dreaded shots.... She actually did really good and only cried for a second, but she did have a fever and was pretty lethargic which sucked, but she's doing awesome! Spencer and I are having a blast with our little baby! We love her so much! Here's to a thousand more months with little Ani!
Right before her shots... so happy! She had no idea what was coming.

 Poor little legs!
 She loves looking at everything!
 Our little 2 month old chubby bunny!


No comments:

Post a Comment