Sunday, September 16, 2012

All Things Ani

So I am becoming increasingly obsessed with my little Aniston Kate. It's so important to me that I spend as much time as a possibly can with her when I am home since I have been working so much. I am so afraid that I am going to miss something, but I know what a blessing my job is. There are so many different things that I just love about her! I love that she's starting to get a little chubby! Her cheeks are really filling out and her thighs are becoming massive! Look at those adorable cheeks and little fingers!


 She is smiling all of the time, and we know what to do to make her smile. Her smile may be the best thing ever! It just assures me that I'm doing something right in this mess of a world.


This one may be my favorite picture of her ever! She just loves to be outside and she had just woken up so she was especially happy!


Such a doll!!!!! I'm so obsessed! Isn't that just the cutest picture in the world!!!! Also check out her killer eyelashes! Sooooooooooooooo jealous!

We have also learned that when she is screaming, whether it's in the car or at the house or where ever, if we play Call Me Maybe, she instantly stops crying and is just as content as can be. Thank you Carly Rae Jepsen.

She also loves her little pink chair... It vibrates and she LOVES that! Most of the time we can just put her in there and she's fine for hours! It's a life savor when we have things that we have to get done!


Are we bad parents cause we don't buckle her in??? I don't think so. She has only scooted off the chair almost twice.... Both times we caught her before anything awful happened.

So yesterday we decided to take Aniston to her first movie... Okay so basically we really wanted to go see a movie and we are not about to leave our child with anyone besides family yet. So I told Spencer I only wanted to take her if we could keep her awake for a long time so that she would hopefully sleep through the movie.... Challenge accepted! We kept her awake for 6 hours! Poor baby, was so tired by the time we were ready to leave... Probably why she decided to give Mom the finger in these next pictures.... Naughty Nunu.


Check out her adorable booties! Her feet are finally big enough that shoes kind of fit! I am sooooooo excited about this! Hooray for cute baby shoes that are completely a waste of money since they only fit for like a week before they grow out of them!


I can already tell that Ani is going to be a popcorn hog when she gets older (that's the Kinville in her)... good thing she was asleep!

It's moments like this when I realize how awesome Rexburg is... For $12 we got two tickets, two large drinks, and a large popcorn... all refillable! AWESOME BLOSSOM!


The choice for Ani's first movie was The Amazing Spiderman, which actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.... She stayed asleep through almost the entire thing, and only woke up the last 20 minutes. And because I hate the people who bring their screaming baby's to the movies I was prepared with a bottle and no one even knew she was among us! Okay that's not true... My child eats loudly and like she's never eaten before, so she definitely made her presence known!


In the ads before the movie started this ad popped up.....


I know it's small and hard to read, but it's encouraging people to not bring food into the movie theater.... Really? Definitely got a laugh out of me... not so much guilt. I will admit though I did not sneak in any food this time... except for the chocolate bar that was already in my diaper bag.


 Ani was super happy when the lights came back on!!! I love that she's always in such a happy mood when she wakes up!

We took this video a few days ago and I think it's hilarious! She now knows when her food is coming from when we place the burp cloth on top of her... She starts kicking her legs and smiling and cannot wait for the food... When you take the cloth away from her though, her world ends!!!


We are having so much fun with Ani! We sure do love being parents! Thanks Aniston Kate for blessing our lives with your sweet happy spirit!


1 comment:

  1. I love that she loves call me maybe. So funny. And seriously, she just keeps getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete