Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blessing Pictures

I am so grateful that Kim and her family were able to come from Oregon to the blessing! One of the huge bonuses of this was that she got to take some AMAZING pictures of Aniston on the day she was blessed! Thank you Kim, they turned out awesome! Enjoy!

 Such a happy baby! Of course she had to pull the pirate eyes out for this one!
 Our families hands!

 Mommy and Aniston
 F-A-M-I-L-Y
 This might just be my favorite! She is such a little doll!
 Bored of taking pictures and just thinking...
 Her pretty blessing dress. Her bow may or may not have been bought from the baptism section at Deseret Book which would explain it's enormousness!
 Pretty little lips!
 Squishy face!


 I love love love this one! She loves her Daddy so much! Such big smiles!


I am so happy to have such beautiful pictures to remember such an important day!

No comments:

Post a Comment