Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hee Haw Farms

Last night Spencer and I and our friends Melissa and Zack met up with my sister and her family at Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. Not gonna lie... when we first showed up I was pretty sure that it was going to be one lame date... but turns out we were pleasantly surprised and we had a great time! Not gonna write much because I took a TON of pictures.... my bad... and they are reverse order... also my bad... Also please pay close attention to Spencer's incoming beard... he is practicing for no shave Novemeber and very excited about the outcome thus far....Cortney's special pumpkin!
Cute!
Corntey threw corn in the cleavage... not cool...
Corn kisses!
Fun in the Corn!
Playing in the corn with the bunny!
This is what I looked like during the entire Haunted Walk through. There were a tons of chainsaws (hate) and a dude with a real snake (double hate). It was pretty rough for me!
Spencer and I with Kim and Chris after the Haunting.
Cortney and I with her friend Nora... that's what she named her.
This goat thing and I had stare down... Spencer was pretty nervous that I was going to be charged.
I really really really wanted a piglet!

This was a bumpy and not so awesome slide....
How country!
I love love love fall colors!!! And boots, and hats, and sweaters!
Cortney's special corn that she wanted to feed to the wild goats... they, however, wanted nothing to do with her or her corn.
Cortney wanted to be just like Spencer... (see picture below... a ways)
Javelin corn stalk throwing... newest Olympic event
We had about 7 ears of corn in my bag.... that's how you do it when your newly married and poor.
He went to pull a piece of corn off and got the entire stalk.
Love him!
We got a little hungry.... it was a super long maze!
We cheated our way through the corn maze...
Zack, Melissa, me and Spencer
Children of the corn
Tall
Short
We are pretty much bff's!
Look at those pretty blue eyes!!! Love her!

1 comment:

  1. I love this whole post. I agree with you about fall...and you look absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete