Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

We went trick or treating with Cortney and my family this year. I, of course, thought of the most
amazing costume for me and Spencer 2 hours before we were going to leave so that didn't
happen... wait for it though because it's going to be insanely awesome. Can you guess what it is going to be???? I am secretly hoping that someone will throw a costume party of something soon just so we can be the best dressed. Anyway, Cortney is obsessed with Panda's and so that's what her costume was this year.

She was so cute! And she was totally into the whole trick or treat idea.

My Mom has been teaching her about being patient at Disneyland, since we head out in 3 weeks for SoCal, so she was telling me about it. Super cute video, check it out here! Jake was dressed as Sweet Jakey K, his version of the sexy saxophone man, and it was awesome. you can check out his serenade of my cheerleaders here.

At one point he even chased a car down the street playing George Michael's "Careless Whisper".
It was awesome! I'm glad I have such a cool family and such a hot husband,
who has finally planked for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment