Monday, October 10, 2011

This one is for you G-pa

So the day we got married... one month ago today... Our sealer was 10 minutes late. As annoyed as I was, I got over it pretty fast. Later that night at our reception I was talking to my Grandpa about it and he told me that the reason our sealer was late was all his fault. Apparently 5 years ago, when I was still attending college in good old Rexburg, Idaho he placed a curse on me. The curse was that I would not be able to marry until I graduated from college. My Grandpa is all about education and so it has always been super important to him that I graduate. Honestly I never had any intention of graduating. I went to college to get married! But sure enough,after 7 years of college, no husband and no boyfriend and no nothing, I graduated. Apparently my Grandpa lifted the curse the morning of my wedding at 8:30am. That's ten minutes after our scheduled sealing time.... I guess he realized that I was going to marry Spencer curse or no curse. Anyway he gave me a hard time because he had never seen my diploma... well neither had I. So I called the school and told them I never received it, and 2 days later it's hanging on my wall. So here are your pictures old man. Thanks for lifting the curse!

No comments:

Post a Comment