Thursday, October 6, 2011

Homecoming 2002... Work 2011

First of all... there shall be no laughing at me in either picture. In the actual homecoming picture I am aware that I am funky looking. Braces will do that to a kid... Also I am aware that there is a huge bruise on my left arm... Cheerleading will do that to a kid. Also no laughing at my date... he was kind of a cowboy and would never wear jeans to school. That's kind of weird I think. I could go on and on about the weird kids I dated in high school. Remember, I went to high school in Oregon. That is all. I am aware that in the one taken last week that it's hard to see... dang lighting in our apartment... but I swear it's the same dress! I have since, learned to cover up my whiteness with a sweater and tights. I am loving tights right now PS. They make everything just look so much more classy and sleek. I am also aware that I am doing something weird with my head and arms... it was a long day at work and I am aware that I look as though I was practicing the chicken dance. Let's focus on the more awesome thing. The fact that 9 years later this dress still fits! And I looked better in it now. Anyway I think so. Spencer agrees like a good husband should. Also our table is only that messy when I get home from work and put all my crap on it. I know my Dad will be proud of me still putting good use to his purchases. Ah... the good old days when Mom and Dad use to buy you everything. Anyway since I married an amazing man who has a scanner... expect more of these blast from the past!!! I just love embarrassing myself!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blast from the past! I bet you could find some really attractive pictures of us from back in the day. I know I have some lying around where I basically look like a small boy. No big deal though! I think by my senior year I finally looked like a girl. You look gorgeous in both pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete