Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday (Yesterday) Kim!!!


I had every intention of posting last night when we got home from Kim's birthday dinner, but I got incredibly sick and so that didn't happen. Luckily I have a forgiving family who understands that. They are pretty much awesome. Kim is definitely the best sister anyone could ever ask for! I mean she is my only sister so it's not a hard title to win, but still, it hasn't always been that way. For years growing up we did not get along or like each other. My poor parents. But finally when I went off to college, our relationship improved and strengthened. That's not to say that it is always perfect now, but I know that I value her opinion and her thoughts more than ever. I now enjoy spending time with her, and I am pretty sure I can consider her one of my best friends. She is a great Mom, a talented photographer, and a really great sister. We even get to be the same age for 2 days... How exciting is that? HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment