Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Situation

Is it wrong that Spencer has decided to name our child after some fist-pumping, sleazy sun glass wearing Jersey Shore star? I don't think so. I think that calling the fetus "The Situation" is perfect! Because that's exactly what it is. A Situation... Hoping that in the near future it will become a better situation, but I'm doing what I can when I can. I miss food!!! I am surviving on goldfish.
Lame. I guess the blame could be passed to me for Spencer's extensive knowledge of MTV reality TV stars. Being in bed all the time is super boring! So I catch up on my shows. The internet and Netflix are incredible! But my favorite part is how we are currently watching the 5th season of The Hills (yes, I own them all) and Spencer is totally into it! Loving that!!! Not only does he know the name of every cast member, but he could tell you his personal feelings about
each individual based upon their performances on The Hills. Great man! Next show to addict him to... I'm thinking One Tree Hill. I think I sparked his interest in it by mentioning that one of the people from Laguna Beach and The Hills is in it. Plus the early seasons have killer music! I love that Spencer will just lie next to me in bed and relax with me all day, when he can. He's a good man and he works so hard, but I love when he has a day off and we can just be together.
Yes, I know I look awful but that's kind of how I feel. I wish it was summer already and The Situation was here, and I could eat as much Taco Bell as I want!

We also have another situation on our hands.... I just finished my application this morning for grad school. Am I crazy? Yeah, probably. But I am also excited! I cannot wait to be a high school teacher! Since Spencer has decided to go back to school in April and finish his undergrad, we have a whole plan all sorted out, where I can teach and he can go to school around my schedule... ahhhhh, crazy dreams. I'm really excited about school, and I cannot wait to get started! I feel motivated, this is most likely the cause of lying in bed and feeling useless all day. I want The Situation to be proud of me, and to think that I'm educated.

So I'm feeling pretty accomplished today, I may even attempt to put away the laundry that I folded and cleaned on Friday.... Today could be the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment