Monday, January 30, 2012

16 Weeks


Don't you just love the little glove thing on my hand protecting my IV? Super cool!!! So we hit 16 weeks and I'm still sick. Still at 2 bags of fluids a day and not eating much. I am able to try eating more, but the more I eat the more sick I feel. The toilet is still my best friend, but I have gained 2 pounds! Very excited about that. The Situation moves around like crazy. I didn't know what I was feeling at first and I was really nervous that something was wrong, but I googled it and asked one of my many nurses and visit me at home (VIP) and they said what I was feeling was the baby. I am building one stubborn child! Last night I tried to sleep on my left side, The Situation did not like that and would not stop doing cartwheels, so I switched to the right side and ended up with the same result. So I proceeded to my last option, my back. I have never enjoyed sleeping on my back but I never sleep at all, so however I can get comfy is going to have to work. Well the little fetus didn't like that either, so I just stayed awake and listened to my poor sick husband breath like Darth Vader. My belly is growing like crazy! I feel large, but that's normal I guess. Don't judge my picture... I know that I'm pale, but I think that since I started getting the fluids I look a whole lot better. Also I just don't really ever get out of my sweats or do my hair due to lack of energy and how nauseous it makes me so be thankful I got dressed for this picture. So thankful for an awesome Mom who keeps me company and tried to get me out of the house on the days that I am feeling somewhat decent, and for a sister who reminds me that this is normal. Also thankful for a husband who tells me when I try to put on makeup after not wearing any for 2 months that I look better without it, and for little brothers who always ask how the baby is doing... not me... but at least they care about my kid. They'll make great Uncles! Also I'm thankful for a Dad who asks almost everyday if I kept everything down, and still thankful for Jason and his Brad Paisley tickets... even though my head is still pounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment