Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Genetics

 Spencer and I have spent a lot of time wondering what our little girl is going to look like... The biggest question probably being hair color. Spencer, surprisingly, had a lot more hair than I did when he was born. Now it's definitely the opposite.Check out his super cute dimples! I would totally dig our baby having those dimples! We both have a dominant dimple in our left check now, so hopefully that gives her a good chance of having at least one. Actually, I think I remember hearing that dimples weren't genetic... I was an awful science student so I don't really remember. We both had naturally curly hair and blue eyes so that's a bonus... Obviously, judging one of my pictures, I had jaundice... looking pretty yellow...





It's bean a long 31 weeks already wondering about who she will be and what she will look like, but obviously that's not the most important thing. As long as she's healthy everything will be great! I did take our pictures and morphed them together to see what our child would look like.... and this is what they gave me. This child is apparently suffering from what Spencer and I refer to as Cortney hair... Cortney is my niece, and I love her so much, but there are some definite struggles with her hair. Anyway... I guess I can look back in a few years and see how close our morphing really was. She looks a little too "ethnic" to be our child, but who knows... Genetics are a crazy thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment