Thursday, May 24, 2012

Love You Forever

Another craft!!! I have a lot of stuff I don't use that make up some really cute decorations when you give them a little TLC... like this lovely IKEA frame that was sitting in our storage room. Why do I buy so much from IKEA when I change almost everything I buy from there? Probably cause it's cheap and they have the BEST frozen yogurt cones for a dollar... Anyway I love love love this book...


I cry every time I read it and I cannot wait to read it to my little girl! I already have it sitting in the bookcase right next to her crib ready for action. So I was on pinterest and saw some cute crafts involving this saying and I thought to myself... I can do that. This frame was beyond perfect for it since it had three picture slots, and the quote is composed of three parts. I love how it turned out and I cannot wait until I can read this book to her!


Someday, I promise, I will blog about life again and not crafts!!!!

1 comment: