Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wednesday Walk

I'm finally starting to feel a little bit more like myself, so we ventured out for a walk around our apartment complex. Honestly, it was a lot easier and more comfortable when I was pregnant to do so. I'm, just about done with these stitches! They suck basically, and they are restrictive and painful and I am just so ready to exercise and be active and not have to worry about pulling out stitches or dealing with the pain of them anymore. Anyway it was a great walk! Despite the physical pain and waking up at all hours of the night, I am the most happy I have ever been! I love my little family and I feel so blessed!


Spencer loved using the carrier! Such a proud papa!


Family Photo!!!!


I made Spencer hold the bottom of the carrier because I was so worried that Aniston was going to fall through and get all broken on the cement. I'm a little paranoid...


Close up on the protection of the Daddy hold.


She wasn't even sleeping... She just didn't want me to take her picture... Sassy


I love how she held on to the front of the carrier and sucked on her little fingers almost the entire walk.


She wrinkles her forehead the exact same way that I do! Love it!


I swear our apartment complex is infested with ants! They are everywhere!!!!


Still coping with post-baby body. I feel so uncomfortable and not attractive. I am so blessed to have a husband who tells me how beautiful I am everyday, I just wish I could wholeheartedly believe him. I have never had such a desire to exercise in my life! This may actually be the worst picture ever...


My daughter uses more expensive shampoo than I do... One of my cheerleaders brought this as a gift for Aniston and I love it! Smells so good!

2 comments:

  1. Uh...are you freaking kidding me?! You look AMAZING! I always have a big fat baby gut for what seems like months after and you seriously have nothing and she's just two weeks old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you look SO good. I would never look at you and believe that you just had a baby. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete