Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Aniston vs. Darth Vader



First of all, sorry that the video is upside down... Second of all, don't judge me for watching Teen Mom... you can totally hear it in the background! When no channel is showing any Olympic event (bogus) and there's nothing else on... Gotta turn to Netflix and Teen Mom beat out every other show today. There's not much you can do when baby falls asleep on your chest and will only sleep if she is being held. Anyway, Aniston inherited my small nose (it's perfect!!!) which can make it tough to breath sometimes, especially when sleeping. Pretty sure my baby girl could challenge Darth Vader in a breathing competition. Her breathing (which the doctor says is normal... I've asked multiple times) is very reassuring at night and makes knowing she is okay very easy! She is adorable!!! I'm kind of obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment