Friday, August 24, 2012

Bobcat Football

It's official... We have now successfully and completely become integrated into Rexburg, ID society and have attended our first Madison Bobcat football game. Yes, Spencer may or may not have been forced to come since I had to be there to coach, but we had a good time. I did have to restrain him from running out onto the field with the urge to help the team out, but it's always good to add some excitement to the game. The game was super long and kind of chilly, but it was still fun. Football here at Madison is very different than football at Copper Hills. Copper Hills had a great, nice, beautiful football stadium, and although Madison has an amazing brand new High School, they have yet to build the football field, so our games are at the Junior High. It's an old, old, old field with super loud bleachers... Aniston did not appreciate this. But it's our new home and we will love it! Yes, they lost 24-48, Spencer is a little upset that I can't seem to coach at a High School with a good football team, but the crowd was awesome and involved. There were way more people there than I have ever seen at a game in Utah! I loved it! Since the town is so small, they all have such amazing school spirit and it's just the thing to do on Thursday and Friday nights to head out to a MHS football game. It's so weird to go and coach at a new school. Everybody does everything so differently. But it's nice to be able to introduce new ideas and cheers and stunts that they didn't really have before. I'm super excited to be coaching at Madison, and can't wait to have more amazing times with these girls!!! GO BOBCATS!
 Pre-game... they were all so nervous!!!
 Please ignore my giant self... having a tough time losing the last of the baby weight. Any tips or suggestions? I'm kind of super depressed about it.
 We got our uniforms from the same company as Boise State and we love them! They are super comfortable! I don't know what kind of fabric they use, but it's basically AMAZING!
 Ani's huge cheer bow. She was all Red and White for the game. She doesn't own any gray, so obviously that will need to change. My poor baby is suffering from baby acne... so sad!
 Loving their boxes! They are huge!!! They also have built in handles which makes carting them around soooo much easier! We also have an amazing place to store them at the Junior High which makes life easier on the girls.
 Aniston ready to cheer... She's already got a great fist made ready to punch! Now I just need to teach her about big cinnamon roll and little cinnamon roll.
 Me and the Babes on her 7 week birthday! What a great way to spend the night!
 Spencer being an AWESOME dad!


 Aniston showing off her red spankies!

Family Photo... Seriously... help me get rid of this weight! I'm dying! I have tried so many things already and my body is just rejecting them all!

On a side note... Aniston now has a new favorite place to sleep...
That's right, we put our baby in a laundry basket. She loves it! She sleeps so good in the basket as opposed to anywhere else. She also loves that we can push her around in it, and that actually helps her to go to sleep faster. I'm sure she will think we were awful parents when she gets older, but we will do whatever works to get her to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Uh...ok first of all you look AMAZING! You had a baby 7 weeks ago?! No one would believe that. If you really are looking for advice, I am by no means a expert of any kind, but I cut out bread and that made a big difference for me...just a thought. But seriously, you look hotttttttt already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give yourself some time!! The longer it takes to lose weight, the more permanent the weight loss will be!! But something that helps me is not eating late at night! I don't eat after 8pm and it helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete