Sunday, August 5, 2012

One Month Down....


My baby is one month old already! I cannot believe how fast the past month has gone, or how I have survived on such a small amount of sleep! Seriously... Aniston will sleep from about 9:30pm or 10pm to about 3am and then she just wants to get up and play... It's exhausting! But we sure do love her!


We love that every time she eats she crosses her little perfect feet like a lady, but then she burps like Buddy from the movie Elf.

We love that she has inherited my scowl (the one that has always drove Spencer nuts... haha).



We love the she holds her head up all the time by herself! She is so strong!!! Maybe I'm just so obsessed with my child, but I think that she is super smart and awesome!



She was in awe of Dad's strips.... Also her hair is curly when we get it wet and fohawk it (which we love) but by this point (10pm) and a headband later, it just looked messy.

We love her smiles....

She's a little milk drunk... We also love those dimples! They melt our heart!

We love her screams...

We love her crazy eyes...

We love that her hair is constantly changing colors... She came out nice and dark, but now it's blonde, red, and brown.... My little tiger. Actually, we call her our little wookie because she is so stinking hairy, but that probably won't last long because it's probably not a very nice nickname...

We love her massive blowouts that occur mostly when we're in public...



We basically love everything about her! I could go on and on, but I'm thinking that would get kind of boring for you. She's definitely a sassy little lady and knows exactly how to get what she wants. Spencer and I cannot wait to see who she is going to grow up to be. We of course have so many plans for her (check out the blog next week for our super awesome hopes and dreams for her), but I guess that will just have to wait until she gets a little older.

I love that she already has favorite things... Like her favorite blanket, favorite position to be in to calm her down and so many cute and weird habits!




She already loves her family and definitely knows her Mommy. I love that I can calm her down and that I know what she needs and wants depending on her cries. It's such an amazing experience to be a mom. And even though I really really miss my sleep, I am loving almost every minute of being Aniston's Mom.

We thought we would try to take those pictures that everyone else takes, you know every month for their child's first year... and this was our experience. If you look closely you can see her scar on her right foot from our hospital incident. (Still makes me mad!)






Maybe we will have better luck next month. We sure do you love Aniston Kate and can't wait to see what the future will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment