Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2 Weeks and LOVING it!!!

Spencer and I were able to spend the entire day together on Saturday for our 2 week... okay so there were some unexpected situations, but it was overall a great day! We slept in, which is ALWAYS AMAZING! Then we headed to the Blue Iguana for lunch because we had a gift certificate. That place is sooooo goooooood!!!! The building it's in is amazing and the chips and salsa were also super yummy. Of course we ordered the nachos... 2 orders of course because I don't really share well... at least when it comes to nachos. We were able to walk around on
temple square and visit the art museum.

After eating we headed home to take a nap when I got a text from one of my cheerleaders. 2 of my girls and their homecoming dates were in a pretty nasty car accident and were in the ER. Of course I promptly headed to the hospital. These girls are like family and I needed to make sure that they were all going to be okay. They are pretty lucky for not wearing seat belts, but I think they will be hurting for a while. I cannot express how thankful I am that Spencer came with me without question and supports me in everything I do. He is incredible! I am so very lucky! When we got home from the hospital we headed over the yogurtland to meet my Mom and my sister. I was suppose to go with them to Women's conference but cheerleader emergency kind of took over. We hadn't had frozen yogurt for sooooooooo long! It was amazing! Then we went and used some gift certificates and went to see Warrior at the movies. I must admit... I kind of threw a fit about seeing it because I didn't think that it would be interesting, but I was wrong. It was a really good movie and I even cried! Plus the popcorn was so delicious! I don't think that I could've asked for a better 2 week anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment