Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reception Photos...


I can take no credit for anything that happened at the reception besides the music that was played. My parents, siblings, Spencer's family, my Uncle Bill and his family were soooooooo AMAZING! I cannot even begin to describe how helpful and amazing they
were. They stayed on top of everything and made sure that everything was running smoothly. I was incredibly blessed to have them all there to help me so much. We were lucky with the weather too. I insisted on having an outdoor reception, and because I am stubborn and annoying sometimes I refused to book a church gym "just in case". I am really not a fan of those types of receptions... AT ALL! Anyway when we started setting up the reception the sky was pretty much black. But by some miracle, not one drop of rain fell and the sky cleared up. It was perfect weather! We were so blessed! I love that so many of my cheerleaders cam
e and so many friends. Not awesome that some who I considered my best friends didn't come at all, to anything, but so blessed to have so many people come and share our day with us. Thanks to the B.I.L. for keeping the car decorating to a minimum... it was quite classy actually, and he left us two full fantas for the ride downtown! AWESOME! Even though it was a great day, and practically perfect in every way... I am so glad that it's over! Back to the real world!








No comments:

Post a Comment