Friday, September 2, 2011

Football Season Has Begun....

In the past 2 weeks I have attended 7 high school football games. Two days consisted of 2 back to back games.... exhausting! I love football season though! It's been a rough transition for me to start all over with a new group of girls, but they are slowly improving. I have so much fun watching the games with the girls and watching them have fun. It's been nice having Spencer around this year to keep me company also. The girls love him, so that's a bonus. My favorite thing about the games may be taking the pictures, so I will apologize now for the amount of pictures that will be posted in the future. Also I have developed some interesting tan lines from sitting in the sun.... super cool especially for a wedding.













No comments:

Post a Comment