Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yes... More wedding photos...

Okay so I'm pretty sure these will be the last ones that I post... these are just fun unedited pictures that I thought deserved to be seen!
Lauren, Me, Rylee & T. Love these girls!!!!!!
Didn't even know she was taking this one.
Doesn't everyone watch football on their wedding day? Definitely turned the TV on as soon as we got to the hotel to watch Michigan beat Norte Dame.... My bad!
Asian Jason!!!!

Jason rocks my world!
Wedding day plank... Epic
Love this little girl!
The hubs and I with his parents.
I love my Dad so so so so so much!!!
And of course I love my Mom too!

Cheerleader invasion!! And there was even more than this that showed up! Love these girls!
With Spencer's family.
The Kinville gang.
I love that Nichole came all the way from Oregon to see me for like maybe 2 hours total! Such an amazing and beautiful friend!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that plank is seriously the BEST! And you guys look so great. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete