Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homecoming 2011...

Well it's finally over! Homecoming is always one of the most stressful times of the year as a coach. The only thing, besides Spencer, that got me through it was knowing I was going to get my new homecoming sweats (which I am wearing right now). Every year the cheerleaders get
new hoodies and sweatpants as a homecoming gift... love that tradition! Anyway it was a crazy couple weeks leading up to this week and then it felt like I never left the school at all this week. Between halftime rehearsals, assemblies, pep rallies, and the actual game, it
was insane! The halftime performance went wonderfully and we had a great time. We did lose our game however, but I guess we were probably all expecting that anyway. I love that Spencer comes out and supports me whenever he can. He sets such a good example for my girls and how a guy is suppose to treat you. I hope that they are all paying attention because so
me of their "boyfriends" and definitely questionable. I love that the girls get excited to see him too. He is the BEST husband!!!!
Spencer and I with Cortney. She had a blast at the game!
The fam!!! Way to go Chris!
Me and the hubs!
Twinners... What a trooper to wear a cheer shirt.
Our run through for West Jordan. It says "Here Kitty Kitty"... they are the Jaguars.
Jake and I with out Alexander balloon during the tailgate party
I was hoping to get some sweet air like the old man on UP
Love these girls!
Spencer and I before the Homecoming Parade
Shanell's toe touch... AMAZING!!!
Shanell's sweet herky... AGAIN AMAZING!!!
Copper Hills JV Cheerleaders
That's right... I'm the coach...

No comments:

Post a Comment