Sunday, September 18, 2011

State Fair, Big Foot, and Football!!!

Spencer and I have chosen to defer our honeymoon until November when we are going to go to Disneyland. Yeah, our family is coming too, but still... We are both just so busy and have so
much going on in our crazy lives so we don't have time basically. We were able to take a few days off after the wedding, during which we chose to attend the Utah state fair.

Now I spent 7 years of my life in Redmond, Oregon where the Deschutes County Fair is insanely awesome (or at least it was in middle school and high school) and so I could not help but to be super disappointed in the Utah state fair.... It was quite boring. And we had to pay $9 for Super Nachos, which were not super... believe me. It was fun to get out of our now fabulously decorated apartment, but still... I don't like people begging me to buy their Egyptian Cotton sheets, or be chased around by super creepy carnies. The best part was trying on hats... you cannot go to the fair and how try on hats, it's just not possible.
Spencer has been so supportive of my coaching and he attends every game that he can with me. I love having him there with me!
Too bad he has to sit and watch me dance with high school students and watch the mascot sit on my lap... I think he is at least a little entertained. Saturday night we attended our friends party for the Utah/BYU game. Don't judge me... I spent all day at cheer comp practice...

Justin is a HUGE Utah fan, so lucky for us Utah kicked BYU's trash.... 54-10... really? That's a little embarrassing for BYU. Anyway Kim, Chris and Cortney came and hung out and, lucky for us, Cortney has decided to be in a good mood. She's always super cute in her Utah cheerleader outfit that I bought her last year.

But Spencer and I noticed that she has HUGE feet! Check it out.
HUGE right?!?! Today was our first Sunday in our family ward... don't worry though, it was the wrong ward. Thank you LDS.org. Oh well we figured it out so we will get it right next week. But how cute are we?
All grown up and ready for the real world? Loving married life!

No comments:

Post a Comment