Saturday, December 31, 2011

Loving This!!!!


I posted this on facebook yesterday but I just can't get enough of it! I love, love, loved 500 days of summer and I think these two should fall in love! I have loved him ever since Angels in the Outfield, which Spencer just gave me permission to buy on Amazon! Hooray for good husbands! Our New Years plans consist currently of watching The Hills (yes, I own every season) and lying in bed. Still feeling a little yucky... okay a lot yucky, but everyone keeps reminding me that it's for a good reason. I guess I believe them! I'm just thrilled to have a husband who watches The Hills with me, after watching 3 season of Laguna Beach to prep him, and comments on it and totally is getting into it. We were made for each other! Hope everyone has an AMAZING New Years! Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment