Tuesday, October 9, 2012

3 Months Old and Counting!!!

I cannot believe my baby is already turning into a child! Look how tiny she use to be! Aniston no longer cries like a baby, you know that whiny, high pitched, annoying kind of cry. No it's more like booming, demanding, and way more annoying kind of cry. I tell you what... that girl has an awesome set of lungs in her! This will definitely help her out in her super successful cheerleading career (Don't tell Spencer I said that). Anyway, if our scale is correct then she has gained 4lbs in the past month, which wouldn't surprise me considering she eats 5oz every 2 hours or so. I love chunky babies!!! I finally started putting away clothes that she had grown out of. Don't worry though, she still wears quite a bit of newborn clothes. Dressing her is sooooooooooooo much fun! I was talking to my Mom on the phone the other day and she was saying that my Dad had never really seen her without a headband of some sort. So he weeded through facebook and found one. The headbands are the best part! She is really starting to hate them, but she just looks so darn cute in them! She loves to suck on her hands now and also she is trying so hard to roll over. Hasn't happened yet, but she's close.  Her new favorite love is watching TV, especially ghost hunters and college football. She is so much more alert and smiles all the time and her sassy personality is really starting to shine through! We are counting down the days until she laughs and we laugh at her daily! he makes the best faces!


She loves to take showers with Dad (I'm way to scared to hold her in the shower) way more than baths! When she gets a little older obviously this won't happen anymore, but for now it works great! She is just getting to be so much fun, especially since she sleeps 10 hours solid a night (minus vacations of course). I love her so much and can't wait to see where life takes us with our little Ani Kate!


 Another new thing she does... constantly trying to escape by leaning forward. She especially hates her car seat now and is always trying to escape from it! She will also fall asleep in this position PS.

No comments:

Post a Comment