Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Starring Aniston Kate

We have started taking more and more videos of Aniston, just so we can remember everything about her. And because I am super obsessed with my daughter (as it should be) I thought I would share them with you!!! Mostly these are for Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa since they can't be here to see her, but they make for some good entertainment anyway. Sorry they're sideways, but oh well.

This is my noisy baby sleeping... Totally awesome at night cause I never have to go make sure she's alright... I can just listen for her.
She is always most happy right when she wakes up, And she is also still swaddled at this point, we aren't just being bad parents.
Here is her demonstration of how she likes to try to get out of her car seat.
If we are not fast enough to get her out of the swaddle and out of her chair, she will escape. Once again, please don't call the CPS on us. I promise, we are good parents.
Sometimes Aniston just wants to talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment