Sunday, November 21, 2010

It Caught Me...

I guess that I knew eventually that the stress of working full days at the chiro office, coaching, attending multiple high school sporting events a week, being a full time student, working out every morning, and internal struggles would eventually catch up to me. Well I woke up Saturday morning with the biggest, nastiest, pussiest blister on my lip. It is not awesome. I wish I was the kind of person who when they got stressed would just drop 20 pounds, but because it's something I want of course it doesn't happen that way. Instead I get to wear this gorgeous blister on my lip where everyone can see it. I kind of feel like Michael Scott from The Office a few weeks back... I wish I could say that I got mine from kissing someone... haha. Oh well. At least I'm not trying to impress anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment