Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Is Happening To Me?

There is something weird going on... I love junk food! I love Taco Bell (possibly the best restaurant ever!) Well when I went to the store the other day every time I looked at a bag of wonderfully salty chips or fruity candy I almost started gagging. I ended up coming home with no treats, except for a box of 6 chocolate creamies, instead I had a bag of carrots, a bag of oranges, and a women's fitness magazine. What?!?! I also ran 21 miles last week. That is more than I have ever ran in my entire life! I do not like running, so I'm not sure where all of this is coming from. I also found the motivation somehow to do a ton of abs and arm workouts. (I figure the running will take care of the butt and legs). Also, while rewatching every Harry Potter movie in preparation for the midnight showing this week of Part 1 (very excited!), I made a work out wall in my room. Seriously things are getting a little weird. Let's see how long I keep this up...

Me after my first 5K back in 2006...

No comments:

Post a Comment