Friday, January 14, 2011

Bragging Rights


Random dance party... a must during every single game! T is simply too cool to dance... haha!

Wouldn't mess with T. And loving Lauren's bangs!


I love coaching... most of the time that is. And last week, after 2 months of hard work, my girls kicked some serious trash with their performance. I'm glad it's over because tensions were getting pretty high and intense, but a little sad because it was amazing being able to teach them this and then watch them learn and watch it click and then watch them excel. It wasn't perfect but it was pretty dang good! If I were a better coach I would have moved up in the bleachers so that I could've got everyone in the screen, but I was shaking too bad to walk up the bleachers. And also thank you Kim, Chris and Cortney for coming out and supporting me. It means a lot to me that you were there. And also our Varsity Competition team got first again last weekend, so congrats to them! It's so fun being there and watching them do so well! I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such awesome and hard working girls! Seriously coaching is what gets me through the day. There are times when it's really tough and super time consuming and really annoying, but it really is probably one of the most important things in my life! I love love love coaching! Super annoyed right now though because none of my videos will load... BOO! I will keep trying andhopefully post them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment