Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Friends Question

Maybe I have a problem. Maybe I am incapable of having good friends. For the past month or so I have been so incredibly disappointed in my friends. Not all of them, but just the ones that I thought were most important. Half of my favorite people of 2010 will not be making it onto 2011's list. How can I make better friends? I think I'm a pretty good friend. I try really hard to be there for people and to provide awesome opportunities for them, and I'm not seeing that in return at all. So do I just stop being friends with them? Do I keep giving them more chances to be a good friend? I don't know what to do. I guess most of them make me feel like I'm not good enough, and then I feel like I have to prove to myself that I have some kind of worth, and it's just not a good situation. I don't know what I'm suppose to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment