Monday, January 24, 2011

Instead of Homework...

So I definitely have a 6 page paper due at midnight on the religious symbolism in C.S. Lewis's Narnia, which I haven't even started, and instead all I want to do is play scrabble on my ipod with strangers (I am getting so good), eat Christmas M & M's, drink soda (bad bad bad idea), and watch season 6 of Grey's Anatomy. (Please excuse the quality of the pictures... I took them with my ipod because I'm cool like that!) I have absolutely no desire to write this paper, even though I am really good at writing papers. What kind of teacher assigns a paper that's due that night? I have a life. I was up at 4:30am and got home from work and what not at 6:30pm! I'm a busy gal... But you know what? I'm going to write this paper and I'm going to write it good and that teacher is going to rue the day that she gave me 5 hours to write a serious college level, MLA formatted paper. That's right I said rue.... By the way, it's the end of January and it was such a gorgeous day outside that we actually opened the door at our office because it was too warm. Oh yeah... I took a picture. Loving the weather! (Knock on wood).

No comments:

Post a Comment