Saturday, January 29, 2011

High School Girls...

My cheerleaders are very concerned that I am not going to get married... Okay so maybe I talk about being 25 and single too much when I am around them, but anyway recently they have decided that they need to find me a man. So for the past week they have been talking about this hot new teacher that they have, and then they spent the entire last week annoying the heck out of him and telling him that he needed to come to our game Friday night so that he could meet me. I got texts all week asking how tall I was (he's a little on the shorter side) and giving me a play by play of everything that happened when they were talking to him... Poor guy. So he showed up at the game last night, we spent the entire varsity game talking and he was a cool guy. Really nice, really funny, and cute, but I'm pretty use to not being any one's type (thus my singleness) so of course he didn't ask for my number... I'm so use to that by now so it's more of like a minor annoyance then anything else. Anyway one of my girls was sitting behind us and sent me this picture via text message...
Really? Oh to be in high school again and thinking every thing means more than it actually does. Not the most attractive picture of me... Lovely. Mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment