Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby Bump


So I posted this picture on facebook last night and then I realized that there are a lot of people who read the blog and don't have a facebook, so I'm gonna double time it. Last night was the first time that Spencer looked at me and noted that I actually look like I'm pregnant now. This was probably because I actually got dressed in real clothes last night instead of hanging out in my usual sweats and baggy shirts. I love how excited Spencer is getting! I think that he makes me more excited about it every day! Anyway, I'm happy that we're getting past the "just looking fat" stage... I feel like I'm huge for 12 weeks, but apparently it's normal to be a little bigger with your first one. So excited to get into the second trimester, where hopefully (cross your fingers for me) I won't be best friends with the toilet and where I can eat again!!!! Yes, that is goldfish in the background.... They worked better for me than saltines... up until this morning that is. Thank you for that wonderful fetus!

No comments:

Post a Comment