Monday, December 5, 2011

Shout out to my girls!!!


Just want to give a quick shout out to my AMAZING JV squad who competed in their first competition this past weekend and brought home a first place plaque and a qualification for nationals! This means that I get to go to Disneyland again in March.... Hopefully I can deal with that plane ride okay. I already have offers from girls to ride Small World with me over and over again, so that I don't feel totally left out. Anyway, I am so proud of them and all their hard work. The road to competition is not easy at all. We lost 5 girls in the process of getting their and have had injuries and crazy intense practices. We perform twice more this week and I have completed faith that they will go and kill it. Congrats girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment